Well, first of all, let me just say that you already ARE an influencer.
Whether you share your thoughts and opinions on the internet or not is one thing.
But you already have an audience who listens to you.
So let’s go:
- There is no age limit to start. Those budding entrepreneurs who are looking for something to do can start with what they know and love.
- Share your knowledge. People learn more when they teach than when they just study.
- Raise awareness about your cause or project. Got something going on in your life that others need to hear about? Tell them!
- Introduce experts to your audience. Have a friend or two who are busy affecting the world with their causes or projects? Interview them to help them spread the word!
- Encourage others. You never know what a person who is dealing with too much pressure from life might do. Your words of encouragement might just be the thing they need to hear.
- Express your creativity! You were made in the image of our Creator God so share your unique creative spirit with the world!
- Make money. You knew I was going to say this, right? Yes, you can earn significant, legitimate money in a variety of ways.
- Glorify God. In whatever your hands find to do, always glorify your God who will bless and inspire you!
- Lead others to Jesus. It’s harder now to use the internet to share the wonderful good news of Jesus dying for our sins but it’s not impossible.
- Leave a legacy. Once you leave this earth, your words, audio messages and videos will continue to minister to others for a long time.